January Blog

January started off as a very stressful month. At the end of last semester, I was having to move out of my apartment because of a bad landlord. I started the year being sick from being in the city on New Year’s Eve. I had only a few days to recover and get moved into my new apartment in the city. I can already tell it will be a much better living situation than previously, my dog really seems to enjoy it much more. Because of all this stress, I was almost thankful that we were Zoom only until February. It gave me a lot of time to recover and get ready to start back school and get in the right headspace. I was very excited to get started with our new electives this semester. I am particularly interested in the Environmental and Endocrine electives. I remained at home until the last weekend in January and it was nice getting to spend more time with my family since I had not gotten to see them a lot, but I am ready to see all my classmates soon. I did not do any community service this month but one of the projects I have planned is volunteering more with the Crisis Text Line. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Blog

December Blog

February Blog